With the exception of “guest posts” written by others, I own the content on this Web site. While I desire to share freely, I also desire to protect my intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words, provided you link back to my original post
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church bulletin, syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “©2014, Jennifer R. Priest.org All rights reserved. Originally published at www.jenniferpriest.org”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Re-post my entire article.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly.